Ready for better, faster air sealing for multi-family homes?
Schedule AeroBarrier installation.
GIVE YOUR HOME A FULL CHECK UP
A home energy audit from Northeast Air Sealing is the most important first step towards a more comfortable home and increased saving on your home energy bills.
Our complete and thorough energy audit identifies opportunities for energy savings through improved insulation, air sealing, heating and cooling upgrades and more.
An energy audit evaluates your entire home from shakes to shingles, including each of its separate systems and how they work together. We look for the inefficiencies in those systems and identify the best options for energy savings.
An energy audit includes:
- Health and safety check (carbon monoxide levels, moisture and indoor air quality problems)
- Overall comfort level (cold/hot spots, indoor air quality stuffiness/stale odors)
- Air sealing opportunities
- Insulation levels
- Heating system efficiency
- Cooling system/central air conditioning efficiency
- Domestic hot water system efficiency
As Building Performance Institute (BPI)trained home energy specialists in New Hampshire, we use the “whole-building” approach promoted by the BPI and other leading national building science experts, as a guide to making well-informed energy-saving recommendations that will save you hassle and savings for years to come.
A home energy audit and retrofit will:
- Improve the home’s comfort
- Improve indoor air quality
- Decrease noise from outside and appliances
- Increase the resale value of the home
- Help protect our environment and natural resources
- Increase safety
After the home energy audit, you will receive a full report listing the recommended measures for specific steps to improve your home performance. As a Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® certified company in NH, we will work with homeowners to find financial incentives available to help you pay for the recommended improvement work.