Save on AeroBarrier air sealing services with Northeast Air Sealing through regional and federal incentives and financing.
Whether you’re an architect on a multi-family new construction project or a builder working on single-family new construction, there are rebates, financing, and incentives available to help you save on energy efficient AeroBarrier air sealing. Read on to learn more about available programs and contact Northeast Air Sealing to find out how much you can save.
Inflation Reduction Act Tax Credits & Rebates
The 2022 Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) included many measures aimed at making energy efficient upgrades and services more affordable. One such measure was the Section 45L Tax Credit for Energy Efficient New Homes, which was updated and extended through 2032. The updated program includes two tiers of tax credits, outlined below.
Energy efficient new homes that meet applicable ENERGY STAR home program or DOE Zero Energy Ready Home (ZERH) program requirements are eligible for incentives. And, AeroBarrier air sealing plays a significant role in builders meeting those requirements. Here are the key takeaways on these tax credits for builders:
ENERGY STAR Tier
- Single-Family New Homes: $2,500 credit for ENERGY STAR-certified homes
- Multi-Family New Homes: $500 credit for ENERGY STAR-certified multi-family units (a larger credit is available for multi-family projects that meet prevailing wage requirements)
Zero Energy Ready Home (ZERH) Tier
- Single-Family New Homes: $5,000 credit for homes that meet ENERGY STAR requirements and are certified to the ZERH program
- Multi-Family New Homes: $1,000 credit for dwelling units that meet ENERGY STAR requirements and are certified to the ZERH program
Contact Northeast Air Sealing to learn more about specific ENERGY STAR and ZERH certification requirements–and how AeroBarrier can help you achieve them.
ENERGY STAR Rebates
New homes that meet ENERGY STAR standards are eligible for the tax credits above, and many qualify for additional home performance rebates. Check out ENERGY STAR’s list of nationwide incentives and contact Northeast Air Sealing to see what your build may qualify for.
NH Saves Loan Program
In addition to these incentives, New Hampshire builders can take advantage of financing offered through the NH Saves Loan Program. Here’s what builders should know:
- Allows qualified electric and natural gas customers to finance all or a portion of qualifying energy efficiency upgrades through a no-interest or low-interest loan
- Finance up to $15,000 for qualifying energy efficient upgrades
- The subsidized interest rate is 0% or 2%, depending on income qualifications
- On-bill financing may be available as an alternative; get in touch with Northeast Air Sealing to learn if it’s the right fit for your project
Contact Northeast Air Sealing to Take Advantage of Savings Today
For builders across southern New Hampshire, northern Massachusetts, and southern Maine, let the experts at Northeast Air Sealing help you save on AeroBarrier installation for your new construction project. This revolutionary new air sealant ensures builders and architects achieve high-performance energy efficiency standards on new construction projects that benefit the builder, the building’s occupants, and our local communities.